Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolution

My new year's resolution is to actually post in my poor neglected blog.

I will be getting at least one day off work a week starting this month so I will officially have "the time," though mostly it has to do with "the energy." :)

I was gifted with some fantastic photographical accessories this holiday season: a directional digital flash and an extension tube set. Got to play around with both of them this weekend and am pleased with how easily I have achieved excellent results. I love it when it's easy. Makes me a very happy girl.

Here's a snapshot of the mini-photography-studio I have set up in my workspace.

It's pretty ghetto. But that's just how I roll.


An ottlite and part of a roll of baby shower wrapping paper, plus some of my photo props, just add jewelry, camera, and directional flash!

Here's some previews of a couple of necklaces that I will be listing in my shop this week.





Be sure to check back soon, or subscribe to my rss feed.

Happy 2012 to you all.

No comments: